Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Shops

Here are my favorite items from some of the amazingly talented & supportive shops on Etsy that were so kind to feature me in a treasury this week (thank you!). Feel free to browse the following items or click on each shop name to see what other beautiful creations they offer. ~Have a wonderful weekend & happy shopping!

fluffstuffandpuff


NativeShop


jewelrybyNaLa


MadeforMebyOaklie


BrookeHowie


zeynepstyle


HookUUpCustomCrafts


RingLove


Shellyka

8 comments:

PartyParts said...

Thank you so much for featuring my crochet coasters on your beautiful blog! I'm honored!

jewelry by NaLa said...

What lovely creations you found, Sandra, thank you!

Shelly said...

Great Finds !!

Thank you so much for including my wall clock in your great blog

Shelly

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including my little wrislet! I am tickled pink!
Anne
Made for Me by Oaklie

Sandra said...

You're welcome & thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sandra for featuring my little tree ornaments. I call them my scappy little trees.

Love your blog. It's now bookmarked.


Jan
etsy.me/fluffstuffandpuff

Kelly said...

Thank you so much! :) Such lovely finds.
*Kelly of RingLove*

Meggie said...

So many neat things to look at!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...