Thursday, March 8, 2012

Update

My dear father-in-law has passed and we are deeply saddened. I haven't been posting since my husband has been on bereavement and I just haven't felt like doing much. This is the 4th death of a loved one in about a year and a half and has been a very painful time.
We have decided to move rather suddenly (within a few weeks), so I'm not sure in the next month or so how often I'll be able to post. I may not have internet for awhile, since we are going to overlap places for a month and I will be busy packing, cleaning, unpacking, etc. Once we're through, I will be back to beading, pinning, posting, and creating new jewelry. I'm disappointed that I won't have time to finish my entry for the next EBW challenge (I have about an inch/hour of a beadwoven bangle bracelet completed), but it will be completed and listed once finished after our move is complete. I will still be checking email when I can and won't close shop until I have to briefly.
I'm looking forward to this change and am excited to be in a new space. I can't help but wonder how/if it will affect me creatively - I will have more space, light/sun, and hopefully an overall better environment. Maybe I'll post pics of my studio when it is all set up.

7 comments:

Libellula Jewelry said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your Father-in-Law. Please accept my condolences.
I wish you and your husband as smooth a move as possible.
Take care of yourselves.

ArtSings1946 said...

I am so sorry about your loss. You must feel overwhelmed with four loved ones gone (for now) in such a short time. I know because I lost a sister, brother and Dad with the same time frame. I don't think I have really faced it yet and it's been a couple of years. May your Angels be with you and your husband during this time of grief.

Love and Light and Happiness !

MoanasUniqueDesigns said...

Sandra, so sorry to hear of the recent loss of your father-in-law. Three other family members as well is such a short period of time. Please accept my condolences. Just come back whenever you're ready.

Sandra said...

Thank you.

Jawed Ali said...

Get your own home based job in data entry, copy pasting, clicking and different more jobs
www.jobzcorner.com

Jawed Ali said...

Funny Epic Girls, Troll Images of Girls, Girls Funny and Loll, Funny Hot Pictures of Girls
hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

Jawed Ali said...

World's Most Latest Vehicles and Latest Cars pictures, Most speed and Expensive Cars with hot pictures
worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...